February 9, 2009 by Rebecca
1. The Secret to Being Insanely Creative- Zen Habits
2. Out-of-Box, In-the-Box, New-Box, Other-Box, No-Box Thinking- Creativity for Life
3. The Imagination Prompt Generator- Creativity Portal
4. Blue boosts creativity, red makes you careful- Globe and Mail
5. Art and the Narrative Gap- Layers of Meaning
6. Introduction to Creative Thinking- Virtual Salt
7. How to Incorporate Creativity into Your Business Practice- SCORE (Counselors to America’s Small Business)
8. Free Sewing Patterns- About.com
9. How to Make Pottery: A Step by Step Look- Out of the Fire Studio
10. Woodcraft.com offers over 1500 woodworking tools, plans and supplies for the passionate woodworker.
Posted in Creativity, Enthusiasm, Inspiration, Learning, self-improvement, Sewing | Tagged art, business, creative, habits, imagination, outside the box, pottery, secret, Sewing, woodworking | Leave a Comment
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.