Hey! Welcome to Home on Tuesday, where every Tuesday I scour the internet to find great tips on design, cleaning, automobiles, organization, and more! Please note that I will be out of town tomorrow and so Working Wednesday will be postponed until next week. Please subscribe to Life Lists’ RSS feed so you can be updated each time there is a new post! Please feel free to leave your comments, even if it is to say hello! I see you are coming by, so don’t be shy, just say hello! See you on Thursday! Enjoy!
1. Brighten up the dreary days of winter by planting pre-season blooms! HGTV shows you just the plants to use.
2. Think you can’t decorate because of the economy? Well, the Budget Decorator begs to differ! Find unique ideas for decorating, organizing, gardening, and more! And you can sign up for a free budget decorating newsletter.
3. Cleaning a home thoroughly can be painstakingly exhausting. So Stepcase Lifehack has provided 150 tips and tricks on cleaning everything from carpets to vinyl records.
4. Extend the life of your electronics with tips from Real Simple.
5. And while you are at it, learn how to extend the life of your mattress, as well, with the help of Eco Salon.
6. The Daily Green and the American Lung Association show you 25 ways to keep the air quality in your home safe.
7. Everyone wants to go greener these days- whether you care about the future of the environment and a balanced ecosystem or just for the sake of cutting costs in the belly of a recession. EcoHomeResource.com has a plethora of resources to help you achieve a greener living space from your kitchen to your nursery.
8. And, finally, don’t forget to take a look at the Innovative Project of the Week brought to you by Interior Design Magazine. This week’s project was designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop and is for the California Academy of Sciences.
Hope you enjoyed this week’s links! Leave a comment and let me know which one(s) were most helpful to you. You could see more of the same in a future Home on Tuesday!